POINT OF SALE
UPDATE CUSTOMER RECORDS
- Quickly update customer details in POS which will flow through to financials and service maintenance.
- Create a customer at POS.
- Search and select existing customer to add to current sale.
HOLD A SALE
Allows you to serve another customer with the option to retrieve or pass to another user.
ADJUST PRICING AT THE POS
Change the price by applying a discount using either a percentage or dollar value. This can be applied to the complete sale or an individual line.
Email, SMS and print full receipt or mini receipts.
View all outstanding invoices for a customer and select one or multiple invoices to pay at once.
View purchase history of customer and reorder from a previous sale.
- Define how rounding lines post to the accounting system.
- Configure default cash sale customers.
- Specify discount line items during setup.
- Configure what discounts users can apply to sales.
- Default application behaviour to launch straight into the POS module.
- Define refund inventory item.
Search a sale to refund the total amount, specific amount or a specific line.
CASH HANDLING & EFTPOS
- Record the float value at the beginning of each shift and which will automatically be recorded in the end of day report.
- Perform a cash drop when required which will automatically be recorded in the end of day report.
- Balance your end of day report with all payment methods, including sales located to the debtor account.
- For all cash sales, staff are shown the correct change to give to the customer.
- Show logged in details of user if no avatar exists.
- Quick login via 4 digit code.
- Temporarily lock and open POS with 4 digit pin.
- Show the current logged in users avatar in the Navigation Bar.
- Set avatar on user account by taking photo or selecting existing image.
- Users log their start and finish times on POS.
- Admin export all employee timesheets for payroll.
- Access product details on a product at the touch of a button.
- Email product snapshots to customers providing a virtual brochure.
- Filter products by brand.
- View product tile with photo, SKU, name, UOM and price.
- SOH Values.
- Manage stock between warehouses/vans.
- Transfer stock between warehouses/vans.
- Stock control reports
- Specify which warehouse you are connected to in the POS settings.
- Allow customers to view the sale while it is being processed.
- In store promotions will be displayed to the customer while they are being served.